WHY SHOULD I INVEST?


WHY SHOULD I INVEST?
Year's ago, while I was scrolling and reading through a friend's status on social media - which I normally do whenever I am online, especially when i see that every moments shared wit such a friend never leaves me the same. Something caught my attention while I was going through the status, and this was it;
         "You don't Save to Keep Saving,  
  You save to INVEST"
That statement got me pondering for days, cause I actually thought that having a certain amount of cash without touching it or spending it is a way to discipline myself financially; at least, I got little Naira added to it monthly. And something within spoke to me, "Have you also forgotten that taxes and monthly deductions are often made from your account or savings Which they claim is for card maintainance- the card that isn't with them but you. And I asked myself, " What exactly are they maintaining?".
The earlier you know that the Banking sector/ Institution is established solely to make profit by rendering services to you, the better for you. Or don't you know that it is customers savings, that is being invested by the bank to make more profit? I am not advocating that what the banking institutions are doing is wrong or out of proportion, of cause, every business establishments aim is to make profit. The bank is playing it's part by re-investing their customers savings to make profit, while you sit back in the cozy of your habitation, with the hope that your money is intact and safe. Of cause it is safe, but are you getting an addition or a substraction?
Saving to Keep saving will only earn you the exact amount of what you put into it, but saving to invest gives you an increase that you may never imagine. 
Are you a young man who is yet to get married? Do you intend on just living on your monthly salary? Don't you intend setting up a comfortable and stable family where your children wouldn't have a course to question your fatherhood responsibility. Do you want to keep working to earn a living or do you want your investment to keep earning a fortune for you?  It's time to be a man? Some people work for money, while for some- Money works for them. What would be your choice? Real Men Invest. They invest their time on what is productive, invest their money on what will positive yield an increase. The world is moving so fast that it looks like a constant. Do not just watch time moving, do what it does- Keep Moving!

Are you a young female/woman who has got great plans for her future, and as such does not want to be a liability to her husband or the world at large, then it's time to invest in your self, invest for the future. You may want to ask yourself, "But how can I invest in myself or my future? I didn't have the privilege to attend higher institution?"
I understand that quite well, a lot of people who didn't are also making impact in their world, while some who were privileged to, are yet to boast of any job of their own, as the economy seems not to dance to their tune. So you can invest in yourself by acquiring skills like confectionery services, Fashion and designs, art and craft, photography, leather works and designs, and several others. 
You probably will say within yourself, "but I don't have the necessary capital to fund that - it's easier said than done". 
But Guess What?
I have got a good news for you. An initiative which I am privileged to be part of, run all these services for free. The name is " Train a Youth Initiative(TAYI), you can check them out on Facebook, Instagram and other social media handles. 
Get yourself equipped today by investing your time, effort and money. Only this can make you self independent.
There are different investment institutions, but make sure you research for the one's that can be trusted. And if I am permitted to recommend one, I would recommend ASSOCIATION.Com.ng. They are tested and trusted.
NOTE: Train a youth is for both gender who are willing to equip themselves in other to be self reliant and independent in their society.

And if you want to get more of these, you can join us on WhatsApp for our free weekly and monthly seminar. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos: Inspiring Lives with Marthy Michelle.

0 Comments

Oldest